It isn't only crossdressers who have problems with beard shadow. For centuries, women have had to hide excess facial hair and sadly bruises and similar dark marks, by using makeup. Suddenly Fem offers beard cover and it’s a must have make up item for all of you Dolls.
You must remember that all store bought makeup, foundations and concealer’s are manufactured and designed with a woman's face in mind and will never cover medium to heavy beards, and will cover light beards only for a very short period of time.
Suddenly Fem offers beard cover that will give you the ultimate full coverage without a thick, dry, cakey, pasty look. Here are some quick tips for covering your beard.
- Obtain the closest shave possible! Start with a freshly washed face, and then moisturize. Shave using a moisturizing shaving cream and a double blade razor. Use a styptic pencil to stop the bleeding from cuts. Apply toner right after shaving and allow your face to dry for half an hour before applying the makeup needed to cover beard growth.
- With a pair of cuticle scissors, carefully trim all nose and ear hairs. Many crossdressers forget this, and even after you makeup is removed, having no visible nose or ear hair is just a good practice to get into.
- Apply a thin layer of lotion on your skin to protect it from the makeup.
- Put foundation/beard cover on your face and neck using a lightly dampened sponge wedge. Use a tissue to blot off the extra makeup and allow it to dry. Avoid applying the foundation/'beard cover too thickly because it will cake.
- Cover the bearded area using a makeup wedge and blend into the area around the beard. Apply more foundation over the top. Our face cream foundations are perfect matches for our beard covers! You can use 2 or more tones of foundation to create contours on the face.
- Dust on loose powder to make your face, especially the beard growth area, looks smooth. Use a powder puff to apply this makeup so you don't smear the foundation or concealer